Veena Malik
Pakistani Actress Veena Malika Marries Dubai Based Businessman. Her sprung a major surprise on everyone by secretly getting married in Dubai. Veena and Pakistani singer and actor Asad Bashirr had an arranged marriage.

"Yes, I am getting married. Destiny always surprises you. Right now, I'm in the court for the
formalities and later we have a small family function," said Veena, speaking to us from Dubai on Wednesday. She even posted a picture on Twitter of the couple's wedding bands. The businessman further revealed that the couple is also looking forward to a white wedding and that the wedding functions will be held in Pakistan, Dubai and US.

On Wednesday, Veena tweeted a picture of her and Khattak's wedding bands with the caption, "I have found my Soul mate.... my Friend...my Partner!!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment