Alefia Kapadia


Alefia Kapadia was harassed by a motorist on a busy road in Mumbai's Dharavi locality on her way home on December 21. She was accompanied by her four-year-old child and a female friend at the time of the incident. The actress who is known for her negative role in television drama series 'Pyaar Ka Dard Hai', took to Facebook to narrate the incident.

"He was driving next to my car making lewd comments, inappropriate remarks and eve-teasing my female friend and me. He kept on doing it whiIst I tried to evade and drive away from him, but in vain. He didn't even care that there was a little toddler with us in the car who got really scared of his stalking. As he went on for a while and I had nowhere to escape in the traffic, I clicked a picture of him and his car to warn him that I will complain against him," she wrote in a long Facebook post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment